Saturday, December 30, 2006

Just Beginning


This is a secret little post in a secret little blog. I am just getting my feet wet here. Just deciding what I want this blog to be. I post elsewhere, but because I know many of "my friends" from real life, I feel somewhat censored in what I write. So I am picking up my words and sqeezing them into a new place...a place where I can write and be totally free.

I'm not telling anyone that I am here. And it doesn't matter if anyone finds these posts. I just want to see what happens when I don't have to worry about what others may think.

So here we go, on a journey towards truth and the tangerine way....whatever the hell that may be.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Hello. I saw you had visited "our" place and came over to see who this intriguing new face might be... Wishing you well on your new quest. Stop in anytime.

swan

Shhhhh.... said...

Hi swan,

I saw your post to a poly list some time ago in which you left your journal address...and was absolutely drawn in by the deepness of your writing, your honesty, and vulnerability. I love reading people who are brave enough to be "real".

I write on LJ, but can't be completely free there. I don't know how interesting I will be to you, but I wanted to keep up with your story. I am still learning blogspot...very different from LJ.

Anyhow, thanks for leaving me my very first comment!

Sue said...

tangerine -- I find literate, thoughtful, courageous people interesting. Most don't walk my path and that's really just fine. It is nice to find the occasional fellow traveler who understands that life is, nonetheless, a journey.

Nice to meet you.

swan