Oh that title would have been so much better yesterday, but you know, I just thought of posting today. I am really happy and really terrified that it is now March. The really horrible god awful how the hell am I going to fucking pass this terrible class is coming to and end March 30. I am fried to a crisp over it. I have been chiseling away at the assignments, and should have spent the whole weekend studying, but it just didn't happen.
I got a massage on Friday, which was the best thing I have done for myself in a long time. It's been ages since I had one, and I have certainly been tied up in knots for at least two months...I felt guilty for the guy working on my back because he had to put so much effort into getting the concrete that my back has become...pliable again. I forgot that sometimes massages hurt. I really don't care for pain, but sometimes, pain in the moment will ease something else later. So as certain muscles or spots in my back started to scream, I tried to ride through it, and yes, later, I felt so much better.
I went to Tantra class that night, and relaxed even more. Saturday I did laundry and napped, and we went to visit some friends and their hot tub, where I was blessed by another massage therapist who took pity on me. Sunday, I should have hit the books, but instead, just like finals week in school, I got the cleaning bug. I spent the entire day washing, scrubbing, sweeping, dusting...anything to avoid picking up a school item.
On the one hand, it was good to get a break, but on the other, I have so much to do before March 30, that I can ill afford such luxuries as a clean house...
Monday, March 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment