Sunday, February 18, 2007

Candle Magic


I am now reverting to my pagan roots and adding candle magic as a tool to pass this class. I found a candle that focuses on Problem Solving, and snapped that sucker up. I burned it next to me while I studied. It came with an affirmation, which I repeated several times in a small ritual.

I lost my confidence back in Unit 3 after not doing well on a quiz. (We are up to Unit 5/6 now). I since ordered the extra book, and have read most of it. I am still working through it, but things are starting to gel in my head. I think I get it I think I get it....

I travel back and forth from despair to quiet confidence day by day.

This class is certainly one of the toughest I have ever been in. I can't believe, something in my speciality is harder to me than Algebra 2 or the college stat course I took. I didn't know how much I didn't know. I am going to tell the professor that on the course survey.

Anyhow...I don't know whether the candle helped me or not, but I feel calmer and more steady. My brain is putting things together.

Here is the affirmation in case I lose it...

I will the energy contained within this candle to heal, harmonize and balance my being. The knowledge contained in the Universe flows freely though my mind. I am at peace knowing that my mind is in perfect working order. I retain constant mental clarity.

May Light and Love surround and protect me in all my endeavors. I will it so. So be it.


Just as back up, I also bought a Manifest A Miracle candle. I will use it prior to the final. Is it April yet?

1 comment:

Kasey said...

Nice to see other pagans around the blog world. :) All I seem to find are Christians oozing out of every crack...