
SW 245.8
CW 232.4
CL 1.4
TL 13.4
I skipped last week's weigh in. I had gotten off track at the end of that week. By weigh in I was probably back to where I was...but I didn't feel like driving. It was cold and snowy, and I decided to just skip it. This week has been so so...but I knew I would be down something. It's only 1.4...but I will take it. I am close to 15 pounds, and that is motivating. Also this past Thursday, someone came up and asked if I was losing weight. YAY! Someone noticed!
I am still uncomfortable with my weight (which is good, if I am feeling okay, I get complacent)...but I feel happier. Clothes, are starting to look better. I bought this very cool sweater at Christmas, but I was bummed at how it looked when I wore it. This week, it looked good. I think I still look big...but I am looking less round. Sort of like sliding from Fat to Overweight...maybe.

No comments:
Post a Comment