skip to main | skip to sidebar

Tangerine Tease

I am a forty something female who needs to lose some weight, to organize some space, and to write without feeling censored. I live with a fifty something guy and various non allergenic creatures until I can get another cat. We have a poly agreement, and I tend to write about poly issues when I do get around to writing but don't hold me to that. This is an oft neglected space and probably of not much interest to you.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

First Words

"The two men appeared out of nowhere,"

These are the first seven words of Book 7.

Tangerine
2:29 am
Posted by Shhhhh.... at 2:28 AM

1 comment:

Sue said...

OK. Duh. I have to admit that I must have read this a dozen times before I quit going, "the seventh book of what?" Call me old, call me out of touch..." Got it now.

swan

July 27, 2007 at 9:21 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Tangerine Tease
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2010 (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (17)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2007 (53)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ▼  July (5)
      • First Words
      • Right Wing Conspiracy???
      • The Eerily Accurate Horoscope Emails
      • Boring Naval Gazing
      • Trying to Post
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2006 (2)
    • ►  December (2)

Journal Reading List

  • Blogging Away Debt
  • Heron Clan
  • Poly Triad
  • Post Secrets