Monday, July 9, 2007

Trying to Post



I have been trying to post for over a week, but it seems the well is dry...Some frustrating things have happened, some good things have happened...Life you know?? But, I just can't seem to write about any of it.

I start, and watch the words snake across the monitor...but the mojo just isn't there at the moment.

I am here. I am okay. I will write when I can think of something worthwhile to say...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you need to say what is there and let your friends make of it what is "worthwhile."

You don't need to have something worthy of expression. It is your Blog:)

Tom

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.

Shhhhh.... said...

thanks...I just feel bottled up. There are certainly things to say.

I am sure I can find a corkscrew around here somewhere.

tess said...

Don't stress on it too much... Sometimes its just hard to put things into written word.

I've gone months without updating my blog just because I couldn't bear the thought of making the things going on with me more "real" by writing them down.

=)