Sunday, January 28, 2007

Cold Night


It is really cold here. I could not get warm, so I did the only thing I could think of. I ran a very hot tub of water, poured in some bath salts and slid into the water's embrace. Now I am wrapped up in a terry cloth robe listening to the wind blow by the house. It sounds like a stormy night, but the sky is clear.

I am feeling very pressured by life right now. The stress of this killer class is getting to me. I should have studied this weekend, but I was so focused on other things...important things, but now I feel behind, and we have our online chat tomorrow.

I also feel behind at work. There is a lot of paperwork piling up on my desk. I want an administration day, but there are people who need to be seen, and that's just the way it is.

I am also fighting off a menstrual migraine. I am trying to meditate, massage my head, and chill out, but the stress is all about me, and it adds to the tension that wants to build in my head.

Calgon take me away. please. imeanit....

No comments: