Today, I ate like a sane person. I didn't track my points, but I did snack on carrots and edamame instead of fries or chips.
I also walked 30 minutes on a treadmill. (Dr. Oz says to walk 30 min. everyday.) and I did 12 minutes of aerobic activity in my target heart rate zone (from a program with a personal trainer, on which I spent a lot of money and didn't do the program but I still have the book and the other people who actually did his program lost weight.)
And drank 6 cups of water, per WW.
Exercising was hard. I really feel quite rusty. My shoes felt tight and hurt my heels, but I made myself do what I had intended to do. And I didn't overdo. I haven't exercised formally in months, so I need to start slowly. This week is mostly about showing up and getting in the habit of fitting the gym into my schedule.
So today was different than yesterday. I am still not a bundle of confidence that I can hang in long term...but the journey of 1000 miles yada yada yada....
Monday, January 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment